What even more information on using Java and Ext JS 5? See our article on sencha.com.
- The Java API is a Java library in the form of a JAR file that uses Selenium and JUnit in order drive browser testing and then provide a common report.
- This library specifically includes utilities for locating all types of HTML and HTML5 components (specifically ExtJS/Sencha) in a way that is consistent, reliable, and maintainable.
- No more having to be an XPath and/or CSS Selector expert to deal with the complex code generated in HTML5 based technologies.
- Easily run your tests out of the IDE for any supported browser.
- Easily run your tests as a part of any build on any continuous integration server.
- Comes with best practices and examples for more quickly creating an maintaining tests.
What Next? See Getting Started