Can CSS be done after intermediate?
There is no such thing as any bad or best degree for CSS . You can choose any subject in graduation. When done graduation, simply apply for CSS. Registration for CSS exams usually opens in October of every year.
Which degree is required for CSS?
Qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd division from a university that is recognized by HEC. A candidate with 3rd division in the Bachelor’s degree can apply for the exam if he/she has secured a higher division in the Master’s degree.
Which subject is best for CSS?
|CSS Exams|Five Best “Optional Subjects Selection” Combinations For CSS Aspirants | Part-1|
- Political science or International Relations = 200 each.
- Governance and Public Policies or Public Administration = 100 each.
- Islamic history and culture = 100.
- Gender studies = 100.
- International Law = 100.
20 апр. 2016 г.
What subjects are needed for CSS?
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS (600MARKS)
- Essay 100.
- English (Precis and Composition) 100.
- General Knowledge :
- Paper – I General Science & Ability 100.
- General Science: (MCQs = 20 marks, subjective = 40 marks) Ability: subjective = 40 marks) …
- Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions (For Non Muslims) 100.
What is CSS salary?
The successful candidates are directly appointed as 17th scale officers and the monthly salary for the beginners is around 30,000 rupees which increases gradually. The salary increases after CTP.
What is CSS age limit?
Eligibility criteria: All male and female including special persons holding at least second division Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. Upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in ibid rules, subject to fulfillment of all requirements.
Is CSS difficult?
It is very easy to qualify CSS exam, provided that you make preparation in proper lines. Most of the students do not qualify CSS exam despite their hard work because they do not make preparation in proper line. … Preparation for each Paper: CSS exam has 12 papers including 6 compulsory and 6 optional papers.
What are the passing marks in CSS?
To pass this exam you need to score at least 600 marks. However, your allocation is possible if you score around 650 marks in the written exam and around 180 out of 300 marks in the interview but merit is different for different provinces and each province has a specific quota.
Which university is best for CSS?
Top 7 CSS Academies in Pakistan | List Of Best CSS Academies
- Officers Open Academy – Lahore: …
- SS Academy – Islamabad: …
- Kips CSS/PMS – Lahore: …
- Masters Institute for CSS – Karachi: …
- National Institute of Competitive Studies – Lahore: …
- Nova CSS Academy – Islamabad:
24 окт. 2019 г.
What are jobs after CSS?
If you are looking for Jobs after CSS Exam then you are at the right place.
COMMERCE & TRADE GROUP.
|Number of post||Scale division|
|Minister( Economic or trade ).||BS-21|
Is LLB good for CSS?
Law is an Excellent field. As of CSS point of view Law graduates have more chances than others to pass css exam. … Law subjects in css give very good marks. U should go for LLB,it will give u a bright future.
What books should I read for CSS?
Top 5 books every CSS 2021 aspirant must read
- The Great Escape. Author: Angus Deaton. …
- Poor Economics. Authors: Abhijit V. …
- WHY NATIONS FAIL. Authors: Daron Acemoglu & James A. …
- 21 LESSONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY. Author: Yuval Noah Harari. …
- THE END OF POVERTY. Author: Jeffrey Sachs. …
- 11 Replies to “Top 5 books every CSS 2021 aspirant must read” MUHAMMAD JAZIB LATIF says:
How can I pass my CSS exam in first attempt?
Just 3 to 4 months of preparation will be enough. Your first attempt should be aimed to pass to CE, most of the people just try to test themselves and they appear in the exam without any preparation. Avoid those people who discourage you. Daily to 4 to 5hours of study will be enough.
Is CSS better than MBBS?
Do both if you want to do. But if you are MBBS, it’s better to go for CSS first as it has some age limitations. It all depends on you. If you are neutral with both of these options and your passion for any of them is not what you are considering then it’s better if you take advice from a CSS office and a surgeon.
How do I start studying CSS?
Here is a list of 5 things that an aspirant should do when he starts preparing for this exam.
- Choosing the optional subjects. The first thing is choosing of optional subjects. …
- Downloading the Past Papers and Syllabus. …
- Start reading DAWN news. …
- Start making notes. …
- Write, Write and Write.
24 апр. 2020 г.