How do I make text and icon on the same line in CSS?
Using the vertical-align middle to the icon set the icon to the middle of the text. If still some alignment gap exists then use padding top and padding bottom to adjust icon to the center.
How do I put text and image on the same line in HTML?
Images have display: inline by default. You might want to put the image inside the paragraph.
Write the following snippet:
- <img src=”your-image. png” alt=”Your text” />
- <figcaption>Your text</figcaption>
How do I align text with an image in CSS?
An <img> element is an inline element (display value of inline-block ). It can be easily centered by adding the text-align: center; CSS property to the parent element that contains it. To center an image using text-align: center; you must place the <img> inside of a block-level element such as a div .
How do you align text in CSS inline?
To set text alignment in HTML, use the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element. The attribute is used with the HTML <p> tag, with the CSS property text-align for the center, left and right alignment.
How do I align font awesome icons?
The most preferred way to center Font Awesome Icons is to assign a center class to each <i> tag. Setting width to 100%, let’s each icon cover 100% area horizontally. Also text-align then centres the icon accordingly to the width being used.
How do you align icons?
The lesson here: choose one format for all icons and use that as the basis for how you will approach aligning them to text. Your code will much more maintainable and your designer (or your inner designer) will thank you.
Tip 1: Decide on an icon format and stick to it
- SVG icons.
- Icon fonts.
- CSS image sprites.
- Inline images.
How do I align text and logo on same line?
- Put them in divs and use display: inline or inline-block . Also, use float: left; . …
- Thank you so much for your answer i just needed to float all elements left. Careless mistake on my part, but hopefully this can help someone else facing the same problem! – …
- No worries.
28 сент. 2018 г.
How do I put text on the same line in HTML?
To get all elements to appear on one line the easiest way is to:
- Set white-space property to nowrap on a parent element that has overflow-x: auto set to show horizontal scrollbars.
- Have display: inline-block set on all child elements.
1 июл. 2016 г.
How do I align an image?
- left: It sets the alignment of image to the left.
- right: It sets the alignment of image to the right.
- middle: It sets the alignment of image to the middle.
- top: It sets the alignment of image to the top.
- bottom: It sets the alignment of image to the bottom.
How do I align text next to an image?
How to Vertically Align a Text Next to the Image
- Put three <div> elements and give them “container”, “image” and “text” class names.
- Put your image within the second <div> element with the help of the <img> tag and its src attribute.
- Add some text in the <h1> element.
How do I align an image to the right in CSS?
For best practice, put the css code in your stylesheets file. Once you add more code, it will look messy and hard to edit. My workaround for this issue was to set display: inline to the image element. With this, your image and text will be aligned to the right if you set text-align: right from a parent container.
How do I vertically align an image in CSS?
Answer: Use the CSS vertical-align Property
You can align an image vertically center inside a <div> by using the CSS vertical-align property in combination with the display: table-cell; on the containing div element.
How do I align text to the top in CSS?
Aligning text in CSS can be achieved using the text-align property or the vertical-align property. The values are: left.
The values are:
How do I vertically align a div?
You use the :before css attribute to insert a div into the beginning of the parent div, give it display:inline-block and vertical-align:middle and then give those same properties to the child div. Since vertical-align is for alignment along a line, those inline divs will be considered a line.
How do you vertically align text?
Center the text vertically between the top and bottom margins
- Select the text that you want to center.
- On the Layout or Page Layout tab, click the Dialog Box Launcher. …
- In the Vertical alignment box, click Center.
- In the Apply to box, click Selected text, and then click OK.