Minify and Obfuscate:
CSS rules can actually contain JS code (supported by at least some browsers), so from that perspective CSS can be “as bad as” JS. There are two different types of issues with untrusted data: It can contain malicious code to be executed directly (malware)
How do I encrypt a CSS file?
You can encrypt . css files only if you select them with the ‘Select file’ button. When you encrypt folders or sites defined in the Site Manager or FileList Manager, . css files will not be encrypted.
Sadly there isn’t a definite way to stop people downloading the JS files, CSS files or image files from your website as these are executed within the browser, the best you can do is to try and minify or obfuscate the files in such a way that they become near impossible to read and therefore use or copy.
What are the 3 types of CSS?
There are three ways you can use to implement CSS: internal, external, and inline styles.
- Use document. getElementsByTagName() method to get HTML head element.
- Create new link element using createElement(‘link’) method.
- Initialize the attributes of link element.
- Append link element to the head.
21 февр. 2019 г.
- CSS takes precedence in the order by which they are linked (in reverse): first overridden by second, overridden by third, etc.
8 июл. 2011 г.
How do I encrypt HTML code?
How do I hide my website source code?
You need to set a password to decrypt it ….you choose the password. After encrypting it, you can just write a basic HTML page just putting into the <head> tag once again the script to disable the right click, into the <body> tag you code and hide everything just writing at top of the page <html hidden> .
How can we prevent direct URL access in MVC?
Deny direct URL access to action method, Mvc; using System. In the example above, any direct access to the IsUsernameUnique action To avoid your user to directly browse this page you can rewrite you url like this www.yoursite.com/fdmf489ruv30/home.aspx. To apply this feature into your MVC application is used System.
How can we prevent direct access to files and folders in asp net?
You have two options:
- Map all file extensions (or at least pdf files in this case) to ASPNET_ISAPI using the IIS configuration panel. Note that this will increase the load on your server since the overhead of IIS on itself is lower than IIS + ASP.NET;
- Use an HTTP handler that gets the file for you.
17 нояб. 2014 г.