How do I remove the border property in CSS?
Add a border-bottom-style: none; to your CSS to remove this style from the bottom only. One sets the border-style to none .
How do I remove the border from an image in CSS?
How to remove blue border around hyperlink images
- Set border attribute to 0 on the img tag.
- Set border inline style to 0 on the img tag.
- Set text-decoration inline style to none on the img tag.
- Set outline inline style to none on the img tag.
3 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove the border from a text box in CSS?
Answer: Use CSS outline property
In Google Chrome browser form controls like <input> , <textarea> and <select> highlighted with blue outline around them on focus. This is the default behavior of chrome, however if you don’t like it you can easily remove this by setting their outline property to none .
How do you remove a border?
Go to Design > Page Borders. In the Borders and Shading box, on the Page Border tab, select the arrow next to Apply to and choose the page (or pages) you want to remove the border from. Under Setting, select None, and then select OK.
How do you remove table lines in CSS?
9 Answers. Set the cellspacing attribute of the table to 0 . You can also use the CSS style, border-spacing: 0 , but only if you don’t need to support older versions of IE.
How do you change the border thickness in CSS?
Definition and Usage
- border-width: thin medium thick 10px; top border is thin. right border is medium. …
- border-width: thin medium thick; top border is thin. right and left borders are medium. …
- border-width: thin medium; top and bottom borders are thin. …
- border-width: thin; all four borders are thin.
How do you remove a border from a picture?
Remove a border from a picture
Select the picture whose border you want to remove. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, select Page Borders. Click the Borders tab. Under Setting, select None.
How do you put a border on an image in CSS?
How to Add Border to Image in CSS
- In the <body> section, create an <img> element and put the link of the image that should be used.
- Set the name for the image with the alt attribute which gives information about the image if a user cannot view it, for some reason.
How do I change the border color of an image in CSS?
Note: Always declare the border-style property before the border-color property. An element must have borders before you can change the color.
border-color: red green blue;
- top border is red.
- right and left borders are green.
- bottom border is blue.
What is CSS outline?
An outline is a line that is drawn around elements, OUTSIDE the borders, to make the element “stand out”. CSS has the following outline properties: outline-style. outline-color.
How do I put a border on a none table?
8 Answers. Just collapse the table borders and remove the borders from table cells ( td elements). Without explicitly setting border-collapse cross-browser removal of table cell borders is not guaranteed. The HTML attribute for the purpose is rules=none (to be inserted into the table tag).
How do I remove the border from a text box?
To remove the border from a text box, follow these steps:
- Either click on the border of the text box or position the insertion point within the text box. …
- Select the Text Box option from the Format menu. …
- Click on the Colors and Lines tab, if necessary. …
- In the Color drop-down list, select No Line.
- Click on OK.
10 сент. 2016 г.
How do I delete a line in word that won’t delete?
While you can’t use the Backspace or Delete keys to get rid of it, you can still nix that line:
- Click directly above the line.
- Go to the Home tab in the Ribbon.
- Within the Paragraph section, click the dropdown arrow next to the Borders icon and select No Border.
4 сент. 2020 г.
How do I put different borders on each page?
Right-click the border once you’re satisfied with the formatting, and then choose “Copy.” Right-click anywhere on the document and choose “Paste.” Drag the copy of the border into place on the page, such as the bottom half of the document in this example.
How do I remove the bottom line in Word?
Make sure the “Home” tab is active. If not, click the “Home” tab on the ribbon. In the “Paragraph” section of the “Home” tab, click the down arrow on the right side of the “Borders” button and select “No Border” from the drop-down menu. This removes the line from below the paragraph in which you placed the cursor.