CSS uses the same “block comment” syntax as the C-like languages – you start a comment with /* , and end it with */ .
How do you add comments in code?
The single line comment is //. Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment.
How do you add comments to a website expression?
With the Web page open, click in Code view wherever you want to insert the comment. Make sure that your insertion location isn’t inside an HTML tag. Code View), click the Insert Comment button. Insert Comment.
How do I add a comment section in HTML?
- section id=”content”> – the blog post content.
- section id=”comments”> – where the comments are to appear. This is where the majority of our work will be done.
How are comments written in a program?
In computer programming, a comment is a programmer-readable explanation or annotation in the source code of a computer program. They are added with the purpose of making the source code easier for humans to understand, and are generally ignored by compilers and interpreters.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. … …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you add notes in CSS?
Comments in CSS can be added by using the /* tag, which is then closed off by using */ . Note: Code that is commented out is not used to style the page. This technique can be used to add both single and multi-line comments.
How do you write notes in CSS?
CSS uses the same “block comment” syntax as the C-like languages – you start a comment with /* , and end it with */ . However, CSS is missing the “line comment” syntax that those languages have, where everything from // to the end of the line is commented out.
How do I make a comment box in HTML and CSS?
Simply fill in the blanks or remove uneeded attributes.
- The Tag. For an explanation of all the attributes, see the HTML form tag specifications. …
- The Tag. This tag defines the comment box within the form.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
How do you create a real time commenting system?
- Step 1: Create a folder named public and create an index. html. …
- Step 2: Add boilerplate Code to our index. html. …
- Step 3: Create style. …
- Step 4: Add the Pusher JS library and create app. …
- Step 5: Creating Form for adding new comment. …
- Step 6: Display list of comments received for this channel.
What is comment give an example?
A comment is text in a program’s code, script, or another file that is not meant to be seen by the user running the program. However, is seen when viewing the source code. Comments help make code easier to understand by explaining what is happening and help prevent portions of a program from executing.
How do you write an introduction to a comment?
Use the introduction to get the reader’s attention and interest in the topic. Define the problem you are going to discuss and provide a short overview on what you think and why. Summarize the most important arguments that best support your opinion.
Which is better too many comments or too few comments?
Too many comments may be bad, if the comments do not add information about how the code works. Extra comments do not hurt anything. But too few comments is much worse, because even the author of some code cannot really understand it completely after a few months.