userChrome. css is a style sheet with special importance to Firefox. The rules in userChrome. … css file and adding style rules allows you to make changes to fonts and colors, hide unnecessary items, adjust spacing, and make other changes to the appearance of Firefox.
How do I use CSS in Firefox?
- First you need to find your Firefox profile. In Firefox, choose Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information. …
- Under “Application Basics”, …
- Look for the chrome folder inside your profile folder. …
- Look for a file called userContent. …
- Add the CSS and wrap-around text shown below.
- Save the file.
- Restart Firefox.
10 мар. 2013 г.
How do I enable userChrome in Firefox?
Enable Loading of userChrome.css and userContent.css in Firefox,
- Open a new tab in Mozilla Firefox.
- Type about:config in the address bar. …
- Enter the following text in the search box: toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets .
- Set the option toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to True .
- The functionality of the external CSS files is now restored.
3 сент. 2019 г.
What is userContent?
userContent. css in the chrome folder is a CSS file that you can use to change the way web sites and e-mails look. This file does not exist in a new profile. You can create it manually. Note: This file only affects your Mozilla application’s display (when you are using a particular profile).
How do I customize Firefox?
You can change the items that appear in the overflow menu or your toolbar.
- Click the menu button and choose. Customize…. A special tab will open which allows you to drag and drop items in or out of the overflow menu and the toolbar. …
- When you are done, click the Done button.
How do I copy a website using CSS?
- Right click the page and view the source.
- Ctrl+F link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”
- Follow the link.
- See the CSS.
7 дек. 2013 г.
How do I find userChrome CSS?
At startup, Firefox will check for the userChrome. css file in a particular location: a folder named chrome inside your currently active profile folder. The profile folder is where all of your current settings and add-ons are stored.
How do I restart Firefox?
You can restart Firefox via the ‘restart’ command in the Developer Toolbar (Shift+F2; Firefox menu button or Tools > Web Developer). You can type restart in the command line of the Developer Toolbar and press Enter to execute the command. You can press the Tab key to accept autocomplete suggestions.
Is Mozilla better than Chrome?
Both browsers are very fast, with Chrome being a little faster on desktop and Firefox a little faster on mobile. They’re both also resource-hungry, though Firefox becomes more efficient than Chrome the more tabs you have open. The story is similar for data usage, where both browsers are pretty much identical.
How do I add most visited to Firefox?
- Open a new tab in Firefox.
- Open the advanced settings page by typing “about:config” into the address bar, without the quotation marks.
- Press the Enter key. …
- Type “browser. …
- Right-click on the “browser. …
- Close the advanced configuration tab, and then open a new tab to see your top websites.
How do I change the background on Firefox?
If you want to change the default page background color,
- Click the ≡ Menu Button and choose Options.
- Click the Content icon.
- Click the Colors button.
- Next to Background, click the swatch and pick a color.
20 сент. 2014 г.