How do I get rid of the gap under my image?
Answer: Use the CSS display property
If you try to put an image inside a element that has borders, you will see an extra white space (around 3px) at the bottom of image. It happens because image is an inline-level element so browser adds some whitespace under the baseline to adjust other inline elements.
How do I remove space between images in CSS?
How to Fix Spacing if Your Image is Less than 16 Pixels High:
- Add style=”display:block” to the image.
- Add align=”left” to the image.
- Add align=”right” to the image.
- Add style=”float:left” to the image.
- Add style=”float:right” to the image.
How do I remove white space from an image?
Click the “Set Transparent Color” link. When the Color window closes, double-click any white area in the picture. All of the white is removed, making the white background transparent.
How do you remove extra space in CSS?
Normally, setting margin:0 and padding:0 for the html and body elements, like you have done, should be enough to remove all spacing around the page.
How do I remove white space in HTML?
html page is shown here in IE7. This spacing exists because of the default margin of the body element. Because of this, we can remove the spacing by setting the margin of the body element to 0. This is done in the style-test-2.
How do I reduce the space between two columns in HTML table?
The space between the table cells is controlled by the CELLSPACING attribute in the TABLE tag. By setting CELLSPACING to zero, you can remove all the space between the cells of your table. This removes all the space between the cells of our table (see Figure 9). Figure 9 Our example with CELLSPACING=0.
How do you remove space between text and picture in Word?
To change the grid settings, you must first click on a picture to display the Picture Tools Format tab. Click on Align in the Arrange group and select Grid Settings. From here you can change the grid spacing.
How do you make a PNG background transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I reduce space between lists in CSS?
The spacing between list items in an orderedlist or itemizedlist element can be minimized by the document author by adding a spacing=”compact” attribute to the list element. In HTML output, the list will get a compact=”compact” attribute on the list start tag to reduce spacing in the browser.
How do you remove a space between two inline block elements?
There are two methods to remove the space between inline-block elements.
- Method 1: Assign the font size of the parent of the inline block elemennt to 0px and then assign the proper font-size to. the inline block element.
- Method 2:Make the display of the parent element to flex.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of side space in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.