21) Which of the following HTML tag is used to display the text with scrolling effect? Explanation: The
Which HTML tag will use to scroll a text in web page?
Description. The HTML <marquee> tag defines a scrolling text area in the HTML document that moves across the page in a horizontal or vertical direction. By default, text found within the <marquee> tag will scroll from right to left. The <marquee> tag has been deprecated in HTML5 and should no longer be used.
Which tag is used to display the text?
The <code> element is used to define enclosed text as computer code. It is often paired with the <pre> element to preserve line breaks and indentation when presenting blocks of computer code.
How do you display HTML tags in HTML?
You can show HTML tags as plain text in HTML on a website or webpage by replacing < with < or &60; and > with > or &62; on each HTML tag that you want to be visible. Ordinarily, HTML tags are not visible to the reader on the browser.
What are the tags used in HTML?
|<body>||Defines the document’s body|
|<h1> to <h6>||Defines HTML headings|
|<p>||Defines a paragraph|
|<br>||Inserts a single line break|
What is TT tag in HTML?
The <tt> tag is the abbreviation of teletype text. This tag is depreciated from HTML 5. It was used for marking Keyboard input. It was mainly used for formatting purpose.
Which tag is used to bring the text to the next line?
Answer. <br> tag is used to give a simple line break.. U should use the <br> tag when u want to start the new line. The text, after this tag will start from the new line.
What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
Your First 10 HTML Tags
- <html> … </html> — The root element. …
- <head> … </head> — The document head. …
- <title> … </title> — The page title. …
- <body> … </body> — The page’s content. …
- <h1> … </h1> — A section heading. …
- <p> … </p> — A paragraph. …
- <a> … </a> — A link. …
- <img> — An image. The img element lets you insert images into your web pages.
13 июл. 2010 г.
What are the two basic types of tags?
HTML tags can be of two types:
- Paired Tags.
- Singular Tags.
Which tag is used to identify the keywords describing the site?
The title tag describes the topic of each page or piece of content on your website. And it does it in a way that search engines can understand. Here’s where the title tag will show on Google. The keywords that you target with your content need to be in your title tag to tell search engines how they should rank you.
What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
To build any webpage you will need four primary tags: <html>, <head>, <title> and <body>. These are all container tags and must appear as pairs with a beginning and an ending. Here is a diagram, showing the two main parts and the primary tags.
How do I display HTML code in browser?
- Open your browser and navigate to the page for which you wish to view the HTML.
- Right-click on the page to open the right-click menu after the page finishes loading.
- Click the menu item that allows you to view the source. …
- When the source page opens, you’ll see the HTML code for the full page.
Where do you code in HTML?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad: …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
What are the five HTML tags?
8 HTML tags you need to be using (and 5 to avoid)
- <picture> The <picture> tag is similar to <img>, the <picture> element provides flexibility by allowing multiple <source> elements for the same resource, which can adapt based on a media query or image type support. …
- <datalist> …
- <dl> …
- <details> …
- <dfn> …
- <figure> …
- <code> …
12 нояб. 2020 г.
What are the three basic document tags?
Some of the essential tags for an HTML document are doctype, <html>, <head>, <title> and <body>.
What is HTML tag and its types?
Tags can be defined as the instructions which are being directly embedded in the text of an HTML document. … In an HTML document, all tag names are differentiated from other simple text. The tag names are enclosed in between angle brackets or a ‘less than’ and a ‘greater than’ symbol, (<) and (>).