How do I add a report in Jenkins?
Simple answer: Copy your file into the workspace(into your job directory), then under Attachment, just give the file name without any quotation or anything. This will automatically tell Jenkins to pick up your file. That’s it!
How do I view an HTML file in Jenkins?
Then, configure Jenkins to show the custom report after your builds:
- Go to “Post-build Actions” -> Choose “publish html reports”.
- Add your directory where the custom report is, for example: /test-output.
- Add the index file under Index page[s], for example: custom-report. html.
15 июн. 2015 г.
How do I archive HTML reports in Jenkins?
Assuming Docs_LoadTest is a Freestyle job:
- Add an Execute Shell Build step that copies the results to a fixed folder, e.g. jmeter_results : mkdir -p target/jmeter_results/ cp -r target/jmeter/reports/*/. …
- Then add an Archive Artifacts Post Build Archive Step with the following files to archive: target/jmeter_results/*
1 июн. 2017 г.
What is HTML Publisher Plugin?
The HTML Publisher plugin is useful to publish HTML reports that your build generates to the job and build pages. It is designed to work with both Freestyle projects as well as being used in a Jenkins Pipeline.
How do I send TestNG Emailable report in HTML in Jenkins?
Click on “Advanced…” and do the configuration as shown in the below image.
- In the Content edit field, you have to give the path of emailable-report. html of TestNG.
- Click on “Save” to save the configuration.
- Now click on “Build Now” to start the execution.
- Go to “Console Output” to check the result.
27 апр. 2019 г.
How does Jenkins send sonar analysis report in email?
In Jenkins Location section, fill the URL of jenkins instance, and set an email address as the System Admin e-mail address. Set the SMTP email server settings under Email Notification section. You may even configure to use your gmail account here. Under Extended Email Notification, set your email at Default Recipients.
How do you publish results in Jenkins?
Scroll down and click on Post-build action button and select Publish JUnit test result report option.
Jenkins – Reporting
- Click on Apply then Save button.
- Now click on the Build Now to build the project again.
- In the “Build history” section, select the build and open up the build results.
- Click on Test Result.
How do I email an HTML report in Jenkins?
- Go to your jenkins job and click on Configure.
- Go to Post Build Actions and then select Editable Email Notifications.
- Select Content Type as HTML(text/plain)
- In the default content section replace $DEFAULT_CONTENT with following.
26 дек. 2017 г.
Where can we view the summary of the test run in Jenkins?
You get to the Test Result page by clicking a build link on the Status or History page of your Jenkins project, or by clicking Test Result in the menu on the left. At the top of the page, Jenkins displays summary information about the executed tests and their total execution time.
Where is Jenkins snippet generator?
You can also generate snippets of code for the pipeline steps using the Snippet Generator feature available in Jenkins (http://(yourjenkinsurl)/job/(yourpipelinejob)/pipeline-syntax/) which you can then make use of in your pipeline.
How do I restart Jenkins?
For restarting Jenkins manually using the browser: Enter your www. jenkins-ip/restart (for example, http://localhost:8080/restart ) in the browser. Jenkins will restart and load the login page automatically after restart.
How do I get Jenkins Maven project?
How to create a Maven project in Jenkins?
- Give the Name of the project.
- Click on the Maven project. Kindly note that If this Maven Project option is not visible, we need to check whether the “Maven Integration” plugin is installed in Jenkins. If not installed, then install it and restart Jenkins. …
- Click on the OK button.
31 дек. 2020 г.