Its simple to add a horizontal line in your markup, just add:
. Browsers draw a line across the entire width of the container, which can be the entire body or a child element.
How do I make a horizontal border in HTML?
The tag in HTML stands for horizontal rule and is used to insert a horizontal rule or a thematic break in an HTML page to divide or separate document sections.
|Align||left center right||Used to specify the alignment of the horizontal rule.|
How do you add a border in HTML?
In Html, we can add the border using the following two different ways: Using Inline Style attribute. Using Internal CSS.
Using Internal CSS
- Add the border using internal CSS.
How can anyone Insert horizontal line in a webpage?
The HR tag is used in web documents to display a horizontal line across the page, or sometimes called a horizontal rule. Unlike some tags, this one doesn’t need a closing tag, so all you have to do is type hr> to insert the line.
Which tag is used for horizontal line in HTML?
The tag defines a thematic break in an HTML page (e.g. a shift of topic). The element is most often displayed as a horizontal rule that is used to separate content (or define a change) in an HTML page.
What is an A in HTML?
The HTML element (or anchor element), with its href attribute, creates a hyperlink to web pages, files, email addresses, locations in the same page, or anything else a URL can address. Content within each should indicate the link’s destination.
How do you add a border color in HTML?
Style borderColor Property
- Change the color of the four borders of a element to red: borderColor = “red”;
- Change the color of the top and bottom border to green, and left and right border to purple, of a element: borderColor = “green purple”;
- Return the border color of a element: borderColor);
How do you add a border without CSS in HTML?
This is the border color (if you have connected the border – that is, if you use the border attribute in your TABLE tag). In Netscape, this will only color the background and right border. And you can still set the standard for light and dark colors the edges using the attributes bordercolordark and tr .
How do I add a border to a div?
Style border Property
- Add a border to a > element: getElementById(“myDiv”). style. border = “thick solid #0000FF”;
- Change the width, style and color of the border of a div> element: getElementById(“myDiv”). style. border = “thin dotted red”;
- Return the border property values of a div> element: alert(document. getElementById(“myDiv”).
Is used for horizontal line?
Answer. tag in html is used to draw a horizontal line.
What is P tag in HTML?
The HTML p> element represents a paragraph. … Paragraphs are block-level elements, and notably will automatically close if another block-level element is parsed before the closing p> tag.