in order to have text on the left or right of the image you can style your img as style=”float:left”; or style=”float:right”; If the text is too close to the image you can play with padding: 10px; or less.
How do I make text go on the right side in HTML?
To set text alignment in HTML, use the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element. The attribute is used with the HTML <p> tag, with the CSS property text-align for the center, left and right alignment.
How do you position text on a picture?
Answer: Use the CSS position property
When creating a photo gallery or something like that you might need to place some caption text or description over the image. You can use the CSS positioning methods in combination with the margin property to position or place the text over an image (i.e. the <img> element).
How do I align text left and right on the same line?
Flush Left and Flush Right On the Same Line
- Make sure the paragraph is formatted as left-aligned.
- Display the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Click the small icon at the bottom-right of the Paragraph group. …
- Click the Tabs button. …
- What you want to do is to insert a right-aligned tab near the right edge of the line. …
- In the Alignment area, click Right. …
- Click on Set.
27 окт. 2018 г.
How do I put text on the same line in HTML?
To get all elements to appear on one line the easiest way is to:
- Set white-space property to nowrap on a parent element that has overflow-x: auto set to show horizontal scrollbars.
- Have display: inline-block set on all child elements.
1 июл. 2016 г.
How do you align text?
If you want to change the vertical alignment of text, follow the steps listed below.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click File and then Page Setup.
- Click the Layout tab.
- Under Vertical alignment, click the down arrow and select center, bottom, or the alignment you want to use.
2 янв. 2021 г.
What is right alignment used for?
Right Aligned – This setting is also called “right justified,” but is technically known as “flush right.” It aligns the beginning of each line of text along the right margin of the document. As you type, the text expands to the left of the cursor.
Which alignment is used to align the text to both the right and left margins of the text box?
Justification controls the spacing between words. A justified text increases the space between words to fill the entire line so that it is aligned with both the left and right edges.
How do I align text in one line in Word?
Align the text left or right
- Select the text that you want to align.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Align Left or Align Right .
How do I put divs in one line?
use inline-block instead of inline . Read more information here about the difference between inline and inline-block. You can use float-left . Using float:left is best way to place multiple div elements in one line.
How do you align labels?
Solutions with CSS properties¶
We specify the margin-bottom of our <div> element. Then, we set the display of the <label> element to “inline-block” and give a fixed width. After that, set the text-align property to “right”, and the labels will be aligned with the inputs on the right side.