How do I convert a PowerPoint to HTML for a website?
PowerPoint lets you save your presentation as HTML, as a web page (Office button -> Save As -> Other Formats, and then choose Web Page in the “Save as type” pull-down menu).
How do I show a PowerPoint on a website?
To recap: How to embed a PowerPoint presentation into a website includes 2 simple steps:
- Open your presentation in Office 365’s version of PowerPoint.
- Click File > Share > Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code to your website.
22 июн. 2020 г.
How do I embed a PPT file?
Insert a linked object
- Click in the slide where you want to place the object.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- Click Create from File.
- In the File box, type the name of the file, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Select the Link check box.
- Do one of the following:
Can you save a PowerPoint as a Web page?
To save a PowerPoint presentation as a web page, click File > Save As A Web Page. When the Save As dialogue box appears, use the Save In box to navigate to the location of your web server. Don’t forget to name your presentation and then click Publish. The Publish as a Web Page dialog box will appear.
Can you save PowerPoint as HTML?
You can save an individual slide as an image in a Word document, and then save that document as an . html file. Right-click the thumbnail of the slide you want to save, and click Copy.
How do you embed a file?
Link or Embed a file
- Go to Insert > Object.
- Select Create from File.
- Select Browse and choose the file you want to use.
- Select Insert.
- Choose Display as icon to embed, or Link to file for a link.
- Select OK.
Can you import a PDF into PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, select the slide that you want to add the file to, and then select Insert > Object. In the Insert Object box, select Create from file, and then enter the PDF file location; or, click Browse, find the PDF file, and then select OK. This makes the PDF file part of the presentation file.
What are the steps to embed an object?
To link or embed an object that’s already been created:
- In the Object dialog box, select the Create from File tab, and then click Browse to find the file you want to insert.
- To link to the source file, rather than embedding it into your Word document or email message, select Link to file.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a link?
Click File > Save & Send. Under Save & Send, click Send Using E-mail. Click Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Click Send a Link to create an email message that contains a link to your presentation.