How do you make a comment box like HTML on Facebook?
Add Plugin Code Adding Comment Box
Replace the line “Your-like/share-URL” with your post URL to get comment. You can increase the width of the comment box by changin the value for data-width attribute or change the number of post comment visible by changing data-numposts value.
How do I add a Facebook comment plugin to my website?
- Choose URL or Page. Choose the URL of a website you want to use with the comments plugin.
- Code Configurator. Copy and paste the URL into the code configurator below. …
- Copy and Paste code snippet. Copy and paste the code snippet into the HTML of the website or webpage where you want to implement comments.
How do you make a comment box in HTML?
Simply fill in the blanks or remove uneeded attributes.
- The <form> Tag. For an explanation of all the attributes, see the HTML form tag specifications. …
- The <textarea> Tag. This tag defines the comment box within the form.
How do I add a comment box to my website?
HTML Comment Box
- First log in to your Google account. …
- Then go to the HTML Comment Box.
- In the blue box, click on Log in.
- You will be taken to your Google email account.
- Enter your login information.
- Once completed you will be taken back to the HTML Comment box site.
How do I get the URL of a Facebook comment?
Pick the link of a comment you want to use with the embedded comments plugin. To get the link to a comments right-click the timestamp right next to a comment and copy the link address (Details see: Getting a comments’s URL).
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. … …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
What are comments?
In computer programming, a comment is a programmer-readable explanation or annotation in the source code of a computer program. They are added with the purpose of making the source code easier for humans to understand, and are generally ignored by compilers and interpreters.
How do I moderate a Facebook Comment plugin?
In the top navigation, click the Products tab, then click Social Plugins. Scroll to the bottom of this page, and under Social Plugins Documentation, click Comments. Click Moderation.
How do I embed a link in a Facebook post?
To get the Facebook embed code from a post, simply:
- Choose the post you want to show.
- Click on the top right-hand corner options menu and choose “embed post”
- Copy and paste the code into your blog or website.
18 февр. 2018 г.
What is the comment tag in HTML?
The comment tag is used to insert comments in the source code. Comments are not displayed in the browsers. You can use comments to explain your code, which can help you when you edit the source code at a later date.
What is text box in HTML?
A text box is a rectangular area on the screen where you can enter text. … When you press Enter while typing in a text field, either the cursor will jump to the next field or the value will be submitted. In HTML, a text field is defined by an <input> tag with the type “text.” A text area is defined by a <textarea> tag.
How do you create a real time commenting system?
- Step 1: Create a folder named public and create an index. html. …
- Step 2: Add boilerplate Code to our index. html. …
- Step 3: Create style. …
- Step 4: Add the Pusher JS library and create app. …
- Step 5: Creating Form for adding new comment. …
- Step 6: Display list of comments received for this channel.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
What is a comment box?
The comment box is a way to create a feedback mechanism on a site, using just a simple form. Instead of offering a generic Contact Page it gives the uses a direct way of reacting on the same page the content resides. By placing the comments also on the page the feedback mechanism is complete.
How do I add a comment section?
Add a comments section
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Go to the page where you want to add comments.
- Click More options. Page settings.
- Click Allow comments. The comments box appears below the page.
- At the top right, click Save.