How do you list in HTML?
The HTML <ul> tag defines an unordered (bulleted) list.
HTML List Tags.
|<ol>||Defines an ordered list|
|<li>||Defines a list item|
|<dl>||Defines a description list|
|<dt>||Defines a term in a description list|
How do I make a list list in HTML?
HTML Ordered Lists
If you are required to put your items in a numbered list instead of bulleted, then HTML ordered list will be used. This list is created by using <ol> tag. The numbering starts at one and is incremented by one for each successive ordered list element tagged with <li>.
How do you make a bulleted list in HTML?
The <ul> tag defines an unordered (bulleted) list. Use the <ul> tag together with the <li> tag to create unordered lists. Tip: Use CSS to style lists. Tip: For ordered lists, use the <ol> tag.
What is list tag in HTML?
HTML lists are used to present list of information in well formed and semantic way. There are three different types of list in HTML and each one has a specific purpose and meaning. Unordered list — Used to create a list of related items, in no particular order.
What are the types of list in HTML?
There are three list types in HTML:
- unordered list — used to group a set of related items in no particular order.
- ordered list — used to group a set of related items in a specific order.
- description list — used to display name/value pairs such as terms and definitions.
What is HTML order list?
An ordered list typically is a numbered list of items. HTML 3.0 gives you the ability to control the sequence number – to continue where the previous list left off, or to start at a particular number.
How do I make a list in CSS in one line?
The quickest way to display a list on a single line is to give the <li> elements a display property value of inline or inline-block .
What is the code for bullet points in HTML?
|Character name||html code|
|• Circular Bullet Point||& #8226; or & bull;|
|… Horizontal ellipsis||& #8230; or & hellip;|
|— Em dash||& #8212; or & mdash;|
|€ Euro symbol||& #8364; or & euro;|
What is called a list without any bullets?
A simple list (sl) is one where the items in the list are short phrases, and where the order of items in the list is not important. The list is usually rendered with each item on a separate line, without bullets or numbers. Bulleted (unordered) Lists.
What is a in HTML?
<a>: The Anchor element. The HTML <a> element (or anchor element), with its href attribute, creates a hyperlink to web pages, files, email addresses, locations in the same page, or anything else a URL can address. Content within each <a> should indicate the link’s destination.
What are the 2 types of tags in HTML?
Document structure tag:
- HTML tag: It is the root of the html document which is used to specify that the document is html. …
- Head tag: Head tag is used to contain all the head element in the html file. …
- Body tag: It is used to define the body of html document. …
- Title tag: It is used to define the title of html document.
3 дек. 2018 г.
What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
Your First 10 HTML Tags
- <html> … </html> — The root element. …
- <head> … </head> — The document head. …
- <title> … </title> — The page title. …
- <body> … </body> — The page’s content. …
- <h1> … </h1> — A section heading. …
- <p> … </p> — A paragraph. …
- <a> … </a> — A link. …
- <img> — An image. The img element lets you insert images into your web pages.
13 июл. 2010 г.
What are the examples of HTML tags?
|HTML Tags Chart source: www.web-source.net|
|<BODY>||body of document||<BODY>The content of your page</BODY>|
|<BR>||line break||The contents of your page<BR>The contents of your page|