How do you make a hyperlink not change color?
Change the colour or remove the underline from hyperlinks in Microsoft Word
- Display the Modify Style dialog. …
- In the Modify Style dialog, Format > Font.
- In the Font Color box, choose the colour you would like. …
- In the Underline Style box, choose (none). …
- Click OK twice to get back to your document.
2 окт. 2010 г.
How do I remove purple color from visited links?
A purple link can be removed by overriding the default link styles in CSS. Specifically, a purple link indicates that the link has already been visited. So in order to change this style we must change the CSS :visited pseudo class.
How do I change the color of visited links in HTML?
Below are the descriptions of each of the HTML attributes in the body tag.
- TEXT = The color of text.
- LINK = The color of links.
- VLINK = Visited link color.
- ALINK = Color of the active link or the color the link changes to when clicked.
- BGCOLOR = The page background color.
31 авг. 2020 г.
How do I remove a link color in HTML?
- moreover, if you want to prevent the change of color for a specific link after pressing it, add inside the a tag: <A STYLE=”text-decoration:none; color=[select your favorite…]” …
- <a style=”text-decorations:none; color:inherit;> = winning – Dan Bradbury Nov 20 ’14 at 1:45.
- @DanBradbury remove ‘s’ in text-decorations. <
17 июл. 2011 г.
How do I change a hyperlink color back to blue?
So, just right-click on the hyperlink and from the context menu select “Edit Hyperlink”. It brings up the edit dialog box. Click on “OK”. The hyperlink is returned to it’s original blue state.
Why do links turn purple in Word?
The style Word applies to a hyperlink is the Hyperlink character style, which by default is underlined blue and turns purple for followed links.
How do I change the color of visited links in Chrome?
Once installed, you will see the Change Colors icon at end of URL field. Right-click on the icon and select Options to change background colour, text colour, links colour and visited links colour. Once your options have been set, you can click on the icon to apply/remove your colour options.
How do I reset my visited links?
- Launch Google Chrome, click the wrench icon and choose “History” from the menu to open the History page. …
- Click the “Clear all browsing data” button to open the Clear Browsing Data window.
How do I get rid of the purple hyperlink in Word?
Word for Windows
- From the Home tab, click the small icon ( …
- In the Styles menu, hover your mouse pointer over Hyperlink, and click the triangle that appears to the right. …
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Modify….
- In the “Formatting” section, choose the color you want, and then click OK to save your changes.
18 янв. 2018 г.
How do I change the color of a link?
To change the color of hyperlink text, click the arrow next to Hyperlink, and then select a color. To change the color of followed hyperlink text, click the arrow next to Followed Hyperlink, and then select a color. Tip: For additional color choices, click More Colors.
What is the default color of a link?
As you may have noticed while browsing websites, the default link color for browsers is blue, the default visited link color is purple, and the default active link color is red.
What is used to set a visited link in HTML code?
The :visited selector is used to select visited links. Tip: Use the :link selector to style links to unvisited pages, the :hover selector to style links when you mouse over them, and the :active selector to style links when you click on them.
How do I change the color of an active link in CSS?
Use the :active class to change the color of active links. Possible values could be any color name in any valid format.