8 Answers. You can use margin: 0; to remove the spaces. Try to use line-height: 100%; or other percentage you think it feets well on your HTML.
How do I remove space between paragraphs in HTML?
- margin : 0 : This will remove space between two paragraphs.
- padding : 0 : This will remove space between the border and text of each paragraph.
- line-height : 20px : This will decrease spacing between different lines in each paragraph.
26 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I get rid of paragraph spacing?
To format paragraph spacing:
- Select the paragraph or paragraphs you want to format.
- On the Home tab, click the Line and Paragraph Spacing command. Click Add Space Before Paragraph or Remove Space After Paragraph from the drop-down menu. …
- The paragraph spacing will change in the document.
How do I change the spacing in HTML?
how to change line spacing or line height in html
- Using Relative Numbers. When you specify the values as a number, it is based of the current font size as the base. …
- Using Percentages. When you use percentages, it works similar to using the relative numbers. …
- Using em unit. Another unit you can use is the em unit. …
- Using rem unit. …
- Using pixel size.
2 сент. 2016 г.
What is   in HTML?
A commonly used entity in HTML is the non-breaking space: A non-breaking space is a space that will not break into a new line. Two words separated by a non-breaking space will stick together (not break into a new line).
How do you put space between lines in CSS?
Use the line-height property in CSS to do so. Browsers by default will create a certain amount of space between lines to ensure that the text is easily readable. For example, for 12-point type, a browser will place about 1 point of vertical space between lines.
What is the difference between line spacing and paragraph spacing?
Line spacing determines the amount of vertical space between lines of text in a paragraph. By default, lines are single-spaced, meaning that the spacing accommodates the largest font in that line, plus a small amount of extra space. Paragraph spacing determines the amount of space above or below a paragraph.
What is the space before a paragraph called?
Line spacing is the space between each line in a paragraph. Word allows you to customize the line spacing to be single spaced (one line high), double spaced (two lines high), or any other amount you want. The default spacing in Word is 1.08 lines, which is slightly larger than single spaced.
How do I remove space between lines in Word?
Remove double line spacing
- Select the paragraph you want to change, or press Ctrl+A to select all text.
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing.
- Select the line spacing you want. …
- For more exact spacing, select Line Spacing Options, and make changes under Spacing.
What is the HTML code for line spacing?
To create line breaks in HTML, use the <br> tag. There is no closing tag necessary. In the code above, there will be a line break between “125 N 6th St” and “Brooklyn, NY 11249” that won’t have the outrageous amount of space that appears between two paragraph elements.
What is cell spacing in HTML?
The cell padding attribute places spacing around data within each cell. … The cell spacing attribute places space around each cell in the table.
How do I indent in HTML CSS?
The text-indent property specifies the indentation of the first line in a text-block. Note: Negative values are allowed. The first line will be indented to the left if the value is negative.
Definition and Usage.
What is & in HTML?
& is HTML for “Start of a character reference”. & is the character reference for “An ampersand”. … If you used a character reference for a real character (e.g. ™ ) then it (™) would appear in the URL instead of the string you wanted.
What is the code for a space?
ASCII codes for Space
|Space decimal code:||3210|
|Space binary code:||001000002|
|Space octal code:||158|
|Space escape sequence:||x20|
|Space HTML code:|| |
How do you show in HTML?
You can show HTML tags as plain text in HTML on a website or webpage by replacing < with < or &60; and > with > or &62; on each HTML tag that you want to be visible. Ordinarily, HTML tags are not visible to the reader on the browser.