HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content.
What is the main purpose of HTML?
HTML, the Hypertext Markup Language, is a standard for describing the structure and presentation of information via the Internet. Web developers use HTML keywords or tags to instruct the Web browser application how to format and display the content of Web pages.
What is HTML simple definition?
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the set of markup symbols or codes inserted into a file intended for display on the Internet. The markup tells web browsers how to display a web page’s words and images.
What does HTML stand for answer?
Stands for “Hypertext Markup Language.” HTML is the language used to create webpages. “Hypertext” refers to the hyperlinks that an HTML page may contain.
What does HTML mean in HTML?
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages.
Where is HTML used?
What are the objectives of HTML?
HTML Learning Objectives
- Insert a graphic within a web page.
- Create a link within a web page.
- Create a table within a web page.
- Insert heading levels within a web page.
- Insert ordered and unordered lists within a web page.
- Use cascading style sheets.
- Create a web page.
- Validate a web page.
What are the types of HTML?
There are different versions of HTML; these are HTML, HTML+, HTML 1.0, HTML 2.0, HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01 (It has accessibility of Cascading Style sheet, and Multimedia) and now HTML 5.0 ( It has accessibility of local storage and offline database).
What is an example of HTML?
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It allows the user to create and structure sections, paragraphs, headings, links, and blockquotes for web pages and applications. … For example, we can create a paragraph by placing the enclosed text within a starting <p> and closing </p> tag.
What is HTML and how it works?
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content. For example, content could be structured within a set of paragraphs, a list of bulleted points, or using images and data tables.
What does M stands for in HTML?
HTML stands for hypertext markup language and m stands for MARKUP.
How do you use HTML?
A simple text editor is all you need to learn HTML.
- Learn HTML Using Notepad or TextEdit. …
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser. …
- W3Schools Online Editor – “Try it Yourself”
What is the Fulform of HTML?
Hypertext Markup Language
What does P mean in HTML?
The HTML <p> element represents a paragraph. Paragraphs are usually represented in visual media as blocks of text separated from adjacent blocks by blank lines and/or first-line indentation, but HTML paragraphs can be any structural grouping of related content, such as images or form fields.
What does body mean in HTML?
Definition and Usage
The <body> tag defines the document’s body. The <body> element contains all the contents of an HTML document, such as headings, paragraphs, images, hyperlinks, tables, lists, etc.
What are the basics of HTML?
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page.
- HTML consists of a series of elements.
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content.