There are two tags that can be used to control the layout of your page. Horizontal Rule
— inserts a end of line where it appear.
What is the difference between HR and BR in HTML?
<BR> tag is used to insert a line break which means the text/image following the tag will be moved to the next line while <HR> tag is used to insert horizontal line that can divide the information into sections.
What is BR in HTML?
The HTML <br> element produces a line break in text (carriage-return). It is useful for writing a poem or an address, where the division of lines is significant.
What is HR in HTML?
The HTML <hr> element represents a thematic break between paragraph-level elements: for example, a change of scene in a story, or a shift of topic within a section.
What kind of tags are BR and HR?
Answer: BR and HR are examples of empty tags.
What P BR HR are called?
In HTML, <BR>, <P> and <HR> are three examples that do not require an ending tag. They are also known as “stand alone tags”.
What is difference between B and BR tag?
Answer. <b> tag is used to make the text bold. <br> tag is used to insert a line break into a text font.
Should I use BR or BR?
In HTML, the <br> tag is used for line break. … In HTML, use <br> tag. In XHTML, the valid way is to use <br/> or <br></br> as mentioned in the XHTML guidelines. According to w3 guidelines, a space should be included before the trailing / and > of empty elements, for example, <br />.
What does P mean in HTML?
The HTML <p> element represents a paragraph. Paragraphs are usually represented in visual media as blocks of text separated from adjacent blocks by blank lines and/or first-line indentation, but HTML paragraphs can be any structural grouping of related content, such as images or form fields.
How do you use BR?
HTML br tag and element
- HTML br (line break) element creates a line break in text within an HTML document.
- Appropriate usage of the br element is to use it within a poem or an address.
- HTML br element should not be used to create vertical space between two chunk of text or content. …
- br element can not contain any content by itself.
26 февр. 2020 г.
What is HR in coding?
The <hr> tag in HTML stands for horizontal rule and is used to insert a horizontal rule or a thematic break in an HTML page to divide or separate document sections. The <hr> tag is an empty tag and it does not require an end tag.
What does hr /> mean?
Human resources (HR) is the division of a business that is charged with finding, screening, recruiting, and training job applicants, as well as administering employee-benefit programs.
How do I move HR in HTML?
- Align a <hr> element (with CSS): <hr style=”width:50%;text-align:left;margin-left:0″>
- A noshaded <hr> (with CSS): <hr style=”height:2px;border-width:0;color:gray;background-color:gray”>
- Set the height of a <hr> element (with CSS): <hr style=”height:30px”>
- Set the width of a <hr> element (with CSS):