- Writing into an HTML element, using innerHTML .
- Writing into the HTML output using document.write() .
- Writing into an alert box, using window.alert() .
- Writing into the browser console, using console.log() .
To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.
- Simple Client-side Calculations. …
- Greater Control. …
- Platform Independent. …
- Handling Dates and Time. …
- Generating HTML Content. …
- Detecting the User’s Browser and OS.
How do you use HTML?
A simple text editor is all you need to learn HTML.
- Learn HTML Using Notepad or TextEdit. …
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser. …
- W3Schools Online Editor – “Try it Yourself”
Is HTML a scripting language?
- Popularity. …
- Interoperability. …
- Server Load. …
- Gives the ability to create rich interfaces.
27 нояб. 2019 г.