You can place any number of scripts in an HTML document. Scripts can be placed in the <body> , or in the <head> section of an HTML page, or in both.
To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.
Where do I put jQuery in HTML?
Include the jQuery by CDN
- <! Doctype Html>
- Add the jQuery file into Html by including CDN.
Can you have two scripts in HTML?
You can have as many <SCRIPT></SCRIPT> tags as you would like in a document. The <SCRIPT> tags are processed as they are encountered.
How do I run HTML code?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad: …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.